End of the Pont-Aven Wildlife Officer Season 2017
6th Jul 2017
A huge >1m long sunfish (mola mola) sighted this week from the decks of the Brittany Ferries' Pont-Aven
- Brittany Ferries: Portsmouth - Santander (Spain) - Cork (Ireland) crossing the English Channel, Celtic Sea and Bay of Biscay
- Brittany Ferries: Portsmouth - Bilbao (Spain) - Portsmouth - Santander (Spain) - Portsmouth - Roscoff (France) - Bilbao crossing the English Channel and Bay of Biscay
- DFDS Seaways: Newcastle - Amsterdam, crossing the North Sea
- Fundraising & Support
- ORCA Events
- Sea Safari
- Survey & Sightings News
- Whale & Dolphin General News
- Wildlife Officer Sightings
ORCA on Facebook
Join today and get your FREE whale & dolphin spotter kit
Help protect whales & dolphins by becoming an ORCA member today.
Your support enables us to monitor whales & dolphins around the UK and overseas so that we can protect them.
If you want to get more involved with protecting whales and dolphins, use your free whale & dolphin spotter kit to let us know which marine mammals you have seen.
Or you can volunteer on our ferry surveys by attending an ORCA training course