Marketing and Communications Officer:
ORCA is looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to:
- Develop and manage communications, including fundraising appeals to stakeholders via a variety of media channels
- Maintain and strengthen relations with our members and volunteers and deliver excellent supporter services
- Manage the ORCA membership database and expand the supporter group
- Develop a proactive media strategy to improve communication about ORCA activity and the wider marine conservation agenda
- Oversee the daily administrative operations of the ORCA office
For more information, please read the Job Description and Personal Specification, which can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. To apply for this exciting position, please download and fill in the application form and email it to email@example.com with 'Marketing and Communications Officer' as the subject line. CVs and cover letters will not be accepted for this position.
The closing date is Friday 31st March 2017 at midnight.
Interview date is the 6th April 2017.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days of the closing date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that no discourtesy is intended by this practice.
Notes for applicants:
Please note, only applicants that have the legal right to work in the UK can apply for roles at ORCA. If you are unsure of your ellgibility to work within the UK, please visit the visa and immigration section of Gov.UK for further information.
Wildlife Officer Placements
Working in collaboration with DFDS Seaways (North Sea) and Brittany Ferries (North-East Atlantic - English Channel & Bay of Biscay), ORCA is proud to offer Wildlife Officer Placements across the summer. This four week residential course (at sea) provides a fantastic opportunity for passionate, outgoing, people with an interest in marine conservation to work alongside our Wildlife Officers; supporting them carry out vital research and monitoring in the understudied offshore marine environment and promoting wildlife watching and conservation through educational activities to passengers.
For more information, please visit the Wildlife Officer Placements page.