Marketing and Communications Officer:
ORCA is looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to:
- Develop and manage communications, including fundraising appeals to stakeholders via a variety of media channels
- Maintain and strengthen relations with our members and volunteers and deliver excellent supporter services
- Manage the ORCA membership database and expand the supporter group
- Develop a proactive media strategy to improve communication about ORCA activity and the wider marine conservation agenda
- Oversee the daily administrative operations of the ORCA office
For more information, please read the Job Description and Personal Specification, which can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
To apply for this exciting position, send a CV and covering letter, paying particular attention to the job description and personal specification, and email it to email@example.com with 'Marketing and Communications Officer' as the subject line.
The closing date is Thursday 4th May 2017 at 5pm.
Interview date is Wednesday 10th May 2017.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days of the closing date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that no discourtesy is intended by this practice. We do not offer feedback at this stage.
For more conservation jobs, visit:
Notes for applicants:
Please note, only applicants that have the legal right to work in the UK can apply for roles at ORCA. If you are unsure of your ellgibility to work within the UK, please visit the visa and immigration section of Gov.UK for further information.